Global Stone Ethical Trade
We support fair trade and will only operate with suppliers who comply with our ethical trading policy. We regularly appraise our suppliers against these criteria. This policy sets out the minimum labour standards that we expect our suppliers to comply with.
- Employment is freely chosen.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Child labour is not used (Child means below the age of 14 years old, unless local minimum age law stipulates a higher age of work or mandatory schooling, in which case the high age shall apply).
- Wages and benefits meet the minimum standard.
- Working hours are not excessive.
- No discrimination is practised.
- Human and Civil Rights are respected.
Global Stone does visit and monitor all aspects of the supply chain including, quality, working conditions and general employment practices. We aim to deliver products manufactured to the highest technical and ethical standards. Global Stone is committed to the following principles:
- To treat employees fairly and equitably.
- To operate ethically and with integrity.
- To respect basic human rights.
- To sustain the environment for future generations.
- To be a caring neighbour in the community.